Fort Collins – Windsor – Erie – Westminster – Highlands Ranch
An Online Guide: Where to go and why you might want an Elective Prenatal Ultrasound
If you don’t already know me, I’m a Northern Colorado Newborn Photographer. I spend a lot of time talking about newborn photos… today I’m shifting my focus to the photos you can get of your baby before they are even born.
***As with anything that has to do with your pregnancy, you should talk to your doctor/midwife first! Make sure that it is safe for YOUR pregnancy and that there aren’t any further precautions you should take.
The Benefits of Elective Prenatal Ultrasounds
Nine months is a long time to wait to meet your sweet little one. Ultrasounds give you a small glimpse of your baby before you even get to hold them in your arms. Who wouldn’t love that? Maybe you got a chance to peek at that tiny little baby at your regular ultrasound visit that was scheduled by your doctor or midwife. But that is all it was, just a peek. You probably didn’t get to spend much time looking at all the tiny details. Sadly, those ultrasounds are speedy and to the point. Not to mention, conventional ultrasounds are often done in small, cramped and sterile rooms, making it hard for everyone to enjoy the moment.
Getting to see your baby’s face for the first time during an ultrasound is so exciting. It is a special moment that deserves to be shared with your loved ones in a warm and inviting space. Non-medical, elective ultrasounds give you the chance to really get to know your newest addition.
Where to get a Local Prenatal Ultrasound
You have been bonding since day one, even though you haven’t officially met yet. Are you ready to see your baby for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time? Check out this list and schedule your elective prenatal ultrasound with one of these wonderful businesses.
Northern Colorado Ultrasound Locations
-We understand the importance of being able to bond with your baby before you even meet. Our 3D/4D ultrasound experience is one of the most memorable events an expectant parent can have prior to birth, and Moments Captured is excited to provide this to clients in a professional, relaxed, and personalized environment.
105 Coronado Court, Suite 102
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Blossom Baby Co
– At Blossom Baby Co we treasure the opportunity to be invited into the sacred prenatal period for expecting parents and families. It’s with great honor that we are given the opportunity to help them meet and bond with their baby before their grand debut. Here at Blossom Baby Co you can invite siblings, family and friends to share your baby’s first smiles, yawns, waves, and stretches.
1226 W Ash Street, Unit D Windsor, CO 80550
Flatirons Prenatal Imaging
– We understand this is a magical time for you and your family and that everything needs to be perfect. We have created a soothing environment where you and your family can share this special experience together in comfort with large 4k screens all around. Our Spa-like office is designed to help you truly enjoy your baby’s first viewing in luxury and comfort.
671 Mitchell Way, Suite 206 Erie, CO 80516
Denver Area Ultrasound Locations
Mommy And Me
– Your comfort is important to us, our ultrasound services allow you to enjoy the viewing of your baby’s first images. This heartwarming experience is shared with family and friends, in a relaxing and comfortable environment. You and your loved ones will be smiling long after the session is complete.
9100 W 100th Ave, Suite B1 Westminster, CO 80021
First View Ultrasound
– We provide a positive bonding experience between the mother, father, family members and the unborn baby. Realistic surface images are shown to provide a connection between parents and child that can be beneficial to the whole family. Something special happens when parents see the 3D ultrasound and 4D ultrasound images compared to the 2D ultrasound image, because the picture of the baby is much more realistic.
9191 Sheridan Blvd, Suite 104
Westminster, CO 80031
– We are a warm and inviting studio and welcome all of your family, friends, and children. We believe that children should be a part of this wonderful experience so they feel like a part of the family at all times. At Baby Glimpses, we have a large theater-like viewing room that can accommodate seating for 10 people. We have plenty of toys to keep the little ones entertained if they get restless as well.
9473 South University Blvd, Suite C Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
When I started compiling this list, the first local Ultrasound website I found talked about how few elective ultrasound places there are in Northern Colorado. Boy, they were not joking! I decided to include a few Denver area locations as well. I imagine there are a few local ultrasound places I’ve missed that deserve to be on this list, and I am happy to add them. Let me know who/what I have missed!
The descriptions of the local ultrasound locations in this guide came directly from the websites that are listed. In other words, some of the wording in this guide came from the listed websites, not me.
Ultrasound images used in this guide were from Pixabay
Do you have a newborn you need photographed?
I would love to work with you!
Fort Collins Area Newborn Photographer
Photographing Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor and the rest of Northern Colorado's Newborn Babies
1226 West Ash Street – Unit E | Windsor, CO 80550 | email@example.com