Fort Collins – Loveland – Windsor – Greeley
An Online Guide: Where to go and why you need a prenatal massage.
Wow, growing, carrying and worrying about that baby inside your tummy is a full-time job. The stress on your body is nothing to joke about either. Taking care of yourself is so incredibly important! One way to take care of yourself is by getting a prenatal massage.
The Many Benefits to Prenatal Massage
There are so many benefits to getting a prenatal massage including, improving your overall health and reducing stress. It can even reduce swelling and nerve pain. Not to mention, it feels good!
As with anything that has to do with your pregnancy, you should talk to your doctor/midwife first! Make sure that it is safe for YOUR pregnancy and that there aren’t any further precautions you should take.
Local Prenatal Massage
Northern Colorado is home to many great prenatal massage therapists. This guide is really just a small slice of the information that is out there. I am sure there are many massage therapists that deserve to be on this list, and I am happy to add them! Let me know who/what I have missed!
Fort Collins Prenatal Massage
Amara Massage & Wellness
-The mission of Amara Massage Therapy & Wellness is to provide exceptional, evidence informed massage and wellness services in Fort Collins, CO. Our environment is the perfect fusion of spa and clinic, open to anyone seeking an amazing massage experience.
100 W. Olive Street
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Under Pressure Therapeutics
– We offer a variety of therapeutic massage services catered to meet your massage therapy needs. Taking care of yourself when you’re carrying a baby is an absolute necessity. We cannot stress enough how important it is to receive regular prenatal massages.
1918 S. Lemay Avenue Fort Collins, CO 80525
Present Moment Massage Studio
– At Present Moment Massage, we primarily work with clients who have chronic neck, shoulder, low back pain, or sports injuries. Prenatal massage brings more energy and less fatigue for the Mother, relieves low back and abdominal strain, as well as relaxation to Mother and Baby. We even have special prenatal cushions that allow the mother to lay face down during the massage.
373 W. Drake Road #9 Fort Collins, CO 80525
Greeley Prenatal Massage
– My mission is to help you heal. I want you to leave your session feeling better, but my priority is your overall health. Massage is good for your body, but it is also time to just relax and unwind.
8213 West 20th Street, Suite E Greeley, CO 80634
Art of Touch Massage and Spa
– Our mission is to help set clients free from pain and stress in a safe comfortable environment. You will come away feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
4689 W 20th St. Unit E, Greeley, CO 80634
Westside Wax & Massage
– locally owned and committed to providing the same professional massage services at an affordable price in our new Greeley studio.
1923 59th Ave Suite #125 Greeley, CO 80634
Loveland Prenatal Massage
Loveland Massage & Esthetic
-We not only treat your physical body, but we also treat the mind to bring balance and wholeness so you can thrive in your life, and experience all the joy, all the abundance and all the peace that you deserve.
1618 E 1st St Loveland, CO 80537
Ten Salon & Med Spa
– Our mission is not only to create a beautiful appearance but to nurture the body and relax the mind. Our goal is to offer an elevated experience to our clients through the quality products we use with our team of caring and skilled professionals.
6045 Sky Pond Dr Suite R100, Loveland, CO 80538
Viridian Massage & Energetics
– Viridian’s team of licensed massage therapists are highly trained and exceptionally skilled body workers. We always lean into our know-how and intuition to deliver a custom massage experienced that addresses your changing needs, every time.
231 W 4th St Suite 202
Loveland, Colorado 80537
Windsor Prenatal Massage
Wandering Willow Salon & Day Spa
– At Wandering Willow Salon & Day Spa we are committed to enhancing the inner beauty, strength and confidence of our guests by utilizing the best products and our well educated service providers. We strive to provide our guests with a safe, welcoming, and comfortable environment.
7791 Highland Meadows Parkway Suite A
Windsor, CO 80528
Rocky Mountain Corrective Massage
– Rocky Mountain Corrective Massage proudly serves the Windsor, Colorado community with a range of health and wellness services including rehabilitative massage, massage cupping, prenatal massage, aromatherapy lymphatic massage, and fascial counterstrain therapy.
113 5th St, Windsor, CO 80550
Bella Vie Med Spa Skin & Wellness Clinic
– Our aspiration is to renew your body, mind and spirit. We are an experience without compare, and we believe that wellness starts from within. This is why we offer therapeutic treatments designed to give your body and spirit relief from the stresses of daily life.
1295 Main Street, Suite 1
Windsor, CO 80550
Most of the descriptions of the massage therapists in this guide came directly from the websites that are listed. In other words, some of the wording in this guide came from the listed websites, not me.
All images used in this guide were from Pixabay
Stunning free images & royalty free stock
Over 2.7 million+ high quality stock images, videos and music shared by our talented community.
Flutter My Shutter – Newborn Photography Blog
Hello! I am a newborn photographer living near Fort Collins, Colorado. When I am not photographing newborns, you can find me editing photos, listening to audio books and going on adventures with my 3 boys.
New to the site? Start here
Are you looking for a Newborn Photographer? My Windsor photo studio is centrally located, making it easy for all of Northern Colorado to get photos of their newborns done. Let’s plan your photo session!
Fort Collins Area Newborn Photographer
Photographing Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor and the rest of Northern Colorado's Newborn Babies
1226 West Ash Street – Unit E | Windsor, CO 80550 | email@example.com